- I love my chemistry class. I feel like I’m learning a lot, and like I’m actively pursuing my dreams. It’s an empowering thing, and I’m loving it.
- My squeeze is pretty non-existent. After that post, we didn’t sit near each other for several classes, and when we did last class, it was fine.
- My roommate lied to me about when she would be coming home, and I don’t know why. I thought we’d bonded over spring break, but apparently she just doesn’t tell the truth and I’m more than a little hurt.
- I plan to confront her when she gets back, but not before giving her a little silent treatment because I’m petty. Then I’m going to say “if you don’t want to tell me, just say that, but don’t lie to me.” We’ll see how that goes.
- My classes are going rather well, and I’ve submitted applications to different colleges.
- I’ve decided I’m allowed to replace my iPod only when I’ve finished my school apps and submitted a few job applications.
- The school apps are almost done and I have at least one job I plan to apply to.
That’s it for now; none of these are enough for a full blog post, so I’m just going to post this and get on with my day.